- Think about the colleagues who helped you today. Thank them in your heart. Think about your current assignments. Know that they will work out well and work from this space.
- What is it that you would like to have professionally? A new project?With whom? Think about it in detail, be specific and imagine you are already working on it.
- Entertain the feeling of celebration that arises in your heart. From this space take the appropriate actions to make it happen.
- Find ways to help your colleagues, or make them feel that you care. Do one (in)visible act of kindness per day or more if you want to
- Before starting your work day give thanks and envision it the way you want it to be.
- When finishing your work day give thanks and clear it of negative emotions (which come out of fear that we know now is illusion). Do not take them at home or preserve for the next day.
- Smile – The time of crisis is literally here: there is the fast pace of our world, the assault of too much to do with too little time and resources. Being in the present moment is just a concept for most of us and has little translation to daily life practice. Fear is wide spread and is polluting us on a very cellular level: hypertension, autoimmune diseases, cancer, infertility, chronic back problems, anxiety, and depression; the list could continue forever. The difference is how we interpret crisis because we can be at complete peace in the midst of chaos.
Can we live the life we want? Can we be authentic in our speech? Can we identify and release our underlying limiting beliefs so that we begin a new commitment towards genuine compassion, abundance, love and connection. Your commitment will show in your body and intentions.