Overseas products are sold by sellers from outside Thailand. The delivery time will vary depending on shipment method:
- Express solution: 15 to 21 calendar days
- Postal solution: 29 to 35 calendar days
Please note that manufacturer warranty may not be valid on overseas products. We strongly recommend you to find out more about the claim process with the manufacturer/service center before making the purchase.
You can identify an overseas product by looking for “THIS ITEM SHIPS FROM ABROAD” tab posted on the respective product page as per the example below:
In case of any doubt, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service via the contact form.
No. All Overseas products from Regenerasia Marketplace are delivered at no additional cost to you, since the stated price includes customs fees and import duties. You are not expected to pay any additional duties or taxes.
If you are asked by Customs or our logistic partner to pay duties, or requested to present a personal ID, please contact our Customer Service via the contact form for clarifications.
Note: If special customs clearance procedures are required, there might be delays beyond our original delivery estimates – kindly liaise with our Customer Service to get new estimated delivery times.
Overseas products fall under the following cancellation policy:
- If your order has not yet been dispatched from the Seller: Cancellation is allowed.
- If your order has already been shipped by the Seller: Cancellation is not allowed. Exceptions might occur only if an agreement is reached with the Seller.
To request for a cancellation, please contact our Customer Service who will assist you with your request.
Within the delivery time Regenerasia will provide to the customer all available information on the status of the order.
Once an order has been shipped the customer will not be able to cancel the order. Any ‘cancellation’ post shipping shall be subject to our standard returns policy.
Regenerasia will contact the customer with the option to raise a claim in case the order was not received within the promised delivery time.
Customers will have 7 calendar days to raise a claim in order to be refunded for their order. If no claim is raised within 7 calendar days then the order will be deemed received by the customer.
The claim for refund can be negated by the seller if a valid proof of delivery is provided within reasonable time frame, and such proof shall be considered final.
For overseas product, kindly note the following:
- Warranty conditions vary by product, please check the individual product pages for details.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- The products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- Oversea products have a longer lead time of 15-25 business days depending on the product’s origin.