Vouchers can only be used during checkout.
- At Payment step, you will find a voucher code box under Order Summary (on the right side of the page)
- To use your voucher code, enter it in the voucher code box and click “Use Voucher”
- A corresponding deduction will be applied to your total amount
You may need to log in to your account in order to use your voucher. Kindly make sure to check if the voucher has been applied to your purchase before submitting the order.
Please also note that vouchers sometimes have a minimum spend associated to them, and as such might cause your code to be invalid depending on the size of your shopping cart.
We are unable to add the voucher code for you within the system.
Voucher codes must be entered when you are at Payment step during checkout.
Yes. You may be required to log in to your Regenerasia account in order to use vouchers.
To register for an account, kindly follow these 3 easy steps:
- Go to www.lazada.co.th/customer/account/create/ Or click on Login & Signup in the top right corner of the page and choose “Sign Up Now”
- Fill in the details
- Click “Submit”
An email will be sent to you to notify your successful registration.
It varies. The expiration date is always displayed on your vouchers/ voucher codes.
Generally, vouchers/ voucher codes are valid for 30 days or less. The 30 days starts from the day you are notified that you have received a voucher.
If you receive a voucher code via email, the expiry date of the vouchers/ voucher codes will be indicated in the email.
Yes, we do have some conditions for our vouchers. Some of the conditions include:
- Vouchers are valid only on the Regenerasia website and/or mobile application.
- In order to use the vouchers, voucher codes must be entered at the checkout page.
- Each vouchers codes are to be used once per customer.
- Customers are only allowed to redeem two vouchers per day.
Our full terms and conditions for vouchers can be found here.