The Amazing Sacha Inchi aka Inca Peanuts
Sacha Inchi, also known as the Inca peanut, is the seed of a plant that grows in the highlands of Peru. Inchi has been cultivated and used as a great source of nutrients in the Amazon forest for over 3,000 years, and has recent years been discovered in the health community in modern civilization. Today, the seeds of Sacha Inchi are a much sought-after superfood for its many health benefits.
Sacha inchi is rich in protein, omega-3, -6, and -9, alpha tocopherol, vitamin E, and carotenoids (Vitamin A), and fiber. Its unique collection of nutrients can be easily digested and is unlikely to cause any allergies or irritation.
- Controls Cholesterol. Sacha inchi lowers BAD cholesterol (LDL) and raises GOOD cholesterol (HDL)
- Supports Immune System. Sacha Inchi is high in tryptophan (a hormone and neurotransmitter) that helps the brain to release stress and feel better. Its high Omega-3 content helps reduce brain inflammation which is a common cause for headaches
- Improves Brain Function. Sacha Inchi’s high concentration in Omega and healthy fats, helps the brain to continually fight inflammation; which reduces the risk of depression, fatigue, memory issue, and responses to pain
- Improves Blood Circulation and Lowers Blood Pressure. A major benefit to those with cardiovascular issues
- Fights Diabetes. Its high Omega-3 concentration helps control glucose levels in the body – by lowering triglycerides levels, which are high in people with diabetes.
- Improves Bone Density. Omega-3 assists the body with calcium absorption, which improves bone density and strength.
- Support Vision. Sacha Inchi is very rich in both vitamin A and E, which both facilitate greater vision and slows down deterioration due to aging.
- Reduces Inflammation & Joint Pains. Its anti-inflammatory properties, is effective in managing and reducing joint pains due to rheumatoid arthritis
- Promotes Skin and Hair Production. Its richness of Omega-3 essentially supports the production of healthy hair and skin.
Sacha Inchi is available in the following formats:
- Sacha Inchi Oil Buy Now
- Sacha Inchi Protein Powder Buy Now
- Sacha Inchi Herbal Tea Buy Now
- Sacha Inchi Super Snacks Buy Now